Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We had a blast!

We went up to Sevierville, TN for our 2nd honeymoon and vow renewal. We also went to Pigeon Forge, Gatlingburg, and Great Smoky Mountain National Park since they were very close. 
Sydney's new collar. It was made by Diane at The Leather Works  in Gatlinburg. She suggested this width for Sydney after I explained her harking issue. I put it on Sydney and she walked off like the happiest puppy in the world. I thought we would have to order the collar and have it mailed to us but Diane made it in 30 minutes so we could take it with us that day. It has a design on the sides and we picked 3 symbols for it... a daisy for our oldest Bekah, a butterfly for our youngest Abbie and then a heart for Andrew & I. It also has her name on it. Sydney has done so well with it. She is prancing a lot more!
Fred Heard (middle), Andrew & I after our vow renewal. 
Great Smoky Mountain National Park
Sydney & I at Great Smoky Mountain National Park
Andrew & Sydney at Great Smoky Mountain National Park
This is a mini golf course that you need a tram to play. It goes up the side of a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment