Friday, July 11, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... All About Jesus Designs

My name is Adrian and my Etsy shop is All About Jesus Designs

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop December 2012.

What is the story behind your business name?
The story behind my business name is very simple. Every thing that I make is to give honor, glory, and praise to Jesus Christ who is the CEO and creator of my shop. I am just HIS servant.

I don't make anything that would be contrary to HIM. When I am making something, I feel even closer to HIS power and HIS love. For me, it really is all about Jesus.

What do you sell?
I sell Christian decor such as crosses, plaques, jewelry boxes, and also Christian jewelry such as as necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. I also have some prayer crosses. Right now I have primarily women's, teen and childrens. 

I am planning on expanding to more stuff for men and boys in the future. I even have some banners for online Christian decor for Etsy and for other social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest.

How did you get into your craft? 
I didn't even know that I had the gift of creating anything let alone painting. One day I wanted to create something for my husband rather than just purchasing something so I walked into the craft store and walked out with some paint, brushes, and a picture frame. Needless to say, my husband loved it. He said it was beautiful and not just because it was from me. From there I started making things for friends and family. 

I then began to develop a tremendous joy for it and wanted to continue. Now it is my small way of sharing my love for Jesus will everyone else, even outside of my little circle of friends and family.

I started creating jewelry, just because I love the beauty of a cross worn on someone that truly loves Jesus and isn't afraid to show it. Please see my About Page as well.

Anything else you would like to share?
You can find my shop on

No comments:

Post a Comment