Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... BekstaBeadz

My name is Rebekah and my Etsy shop is 

BekstaBeadz.


When did you start your Etsy shop?
May 17th, 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
My nickname is beksta-bee, so when I was trying to name my shop, I changed "bee" to "beadz", since all of my items have something to do with beads.

What do you sell?
I sell necklaces, bracelets, earrings, key chains, zipper pulls, beading supplies, as well as other little goodies.

How did you get into your craft?
When I was very young, I started making jewelry. Since then my talents have grown with the help of some very talented members of my family. I discovered Etsy, and thought it would good way to continue doing what I love.

Anything else you would like to share?
I would like to say that Etsy has helped me continue with my love of jewelry making. I hope everyone likes my jewelry as much as I like doing it.












No comments:

Post a Comment