Sunday, July 6, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... HEART STREET

My name is Dan and my Etsy shop is HEART STREET.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Jan 27 2014

What is the story behind your business name?
handmade fabric items and paper crafts

What do you sell?
I have been a crafting lover since I was a kid. I like drawing, paper cards making, and I'd love to see anything beautiful in my mind to become real in my hands. Then at the end of 2013, I learnt myself how to use a sewing machine, and it just opened another door for me to expand my crafting passion.

How did you get into your craft?
I'm glad to share what I've learnt from the past few weeks.. I'm not professional, but if you like my store and want to communicate with me anything about improving our stores and sales... photos, treasury... just convo me:)











No comments:

Post a Comment