Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Grandma's Wallflower

My name is Haley and my Etsy shop is Grandma's Wallflower.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened my shop Jan 21, 2014

What is the story behind your business name?
When I was a little girl I enjoyed sewing and crafting with my grandmother. It was a fun experience for me. I thought that I was an odd child until I realized that my creativity and desire to create is fun. I'm in college now and I wanted to bring back pieces of my childhood that I had forgotten and use the creativity I have to make new things for people.

What do you sell?
I sell bracelets.

How did you get into your craft?
I actually got into making bracelets because I was sewing a dress. There were some left over fabric scraps and I tied them to make a bracelet. I loved the style it was simple but with an air of chic. I kept making them until I had them ready for others.

Anything else you would like to share?
I love crafting. I think it's so much fun and kind of important to who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment