Thursday, July 10, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Vivid Dog Studios

My name is Barbara and my Etsy shop is Vivid Dog Studios.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Opened on Feb 21, 2012

What do you sell?
Lighted Hats for dog owners, campers and outdoor enthusiasts

How did you get into your craft?
Since childhood I have had a love for textiles and photography but the two were always separate from one another.
2009 was the beginning of these two passions coming together. The TEXTILE ARTIST merged with the FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER.
Being a photographer and not liking the weight and feel of a headlamp sitting atop my head, I looked around for an alternative and discovered hats with built in headlights! The textile artist in me then started creating and stitching a few designs giving each hat a personal touch and that's how this business was born!








Click here to visit Vivid Dog Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment