Monday, June 30, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Frosted So Sweet

My name is Cassandra and my Etsy shop is Frosted So Sweet.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened my shop in August 2012. Beforehand, I sold my items in my mom’s shop, EmsJewelry.

What is the story behind your business name?
Frost Me Sweet, a bistro in my hometown, is one of my favorite places to get a sandwich and some lemonade. They make really cute and delicious cupcakes, too, and this inspired the name for my shop.

What do you sell?
I sell polymer clay miniature food jewelry, mostly earrings. Cupcakes, pickles, bomb pops, carrots—you name it. I also sell handmade scrunchies, colorful gumball earrings, bracelets, and shrink plastic stud earrings with animals character illustrations.

How did you get into your craft?
My mom is a very crafty person, so I grew up in a creative environment. I first started using polymer clay three years ago after my mom purchased a miniature food instruction book for me.

Anything else you would like to share?
I recently graduated with a BA in English writing. I also enjoy drawing animals.








No comments:

Post a Comment