Sunday, June 1, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Daisee May Crochet

Hi, my name is Laura and I am the owner/operator of Daisee May Crochet.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Daisee May Crochet officially opened in October of 2012, but I did not start posting items on the site until November 2013.

What is the story behind your business name?
My beloved pug, Daisy May, is the inspiration for my shop’s name. She is a complete DIVA and is constantly putting a smile on my face.

What do you sell?
My shop sells handmade crocheted, hats, scarves, accessories, and other items.

How did you get into your craft? 
Crocheting has been part of my life for along time. I started crocheting at nine years of age and I am self taught. One word that would describe crocheting for me is “relaxing.” I enjoy the feel and color of yarn and I love to see what creations I can make out of yarn with my crochet hook.

Anything else you would like to share?
My next creative endeavor is opening up another Etsy shop that sells art glass with my husband, Dan. Dan may not crochet, but he is the heart and soul of Daisee May Crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment