Sunday, June 15, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Beaded Necklace Shoppe


My name is Hema and my Etsy shop is Beaded Necklace Shoppe

When did you start your Etsy shop?
2012 December


What is the story behind your business name?
I like beads and necklaces. Hence the name.

I make necklaces under the Brand name is Shrishti – in Sanskrit this means Creation.

Trained in the art by taking classes in metal smithing, cold connections, enameling, beading and wire wrapping in Syracuse University and Munson William Proctor institute and private tutors.



What do you sell?
I sell jewelry that I design and craft.

How did you get into your craft? 
I always worked with my hands and have been making many art objects from childhood. My family is artistic.

Anything else you would like to share?
I provide good service and work hard to provide a quality product. Many times I remake my jewelry or just reject what I made if I find that it is not working well in terms wearing comfort and appearance. I offer one of each piece I make and at good prices. My pieces are timeless in fashion and any age person with any color tone will look good in pieces I make. 








No comments:

Post a Comment