Saturday, June 14, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Crafterpillar

My name is Fabiola and my Etsy shop is Crafterpillar.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Originally in November 2010, but than my son kept me too busy and soon my daughter followed! So I was preoccupied (!) till this November, when I started full power! Which means I am working approximately 2 hrs a day while the kids are napping!
 
What is the story behind your business name?
I think it came up while reading to the kids and thinking about how to do my creative business on Etsy! I like playing with words...
 
What do you sell?
I sell customized vinyl decals and specialize in Glow in the dark wall decals for children of all ages!
I also have fun decals for animals! 

How did you get into your craft? 
A friend told me about it! My husband gave me the machine for my birthday and from than on ... I was hooked!












No comments:

Post a Comment