Sunday, June 29, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Bundle Of Joy

My name is Cheryl and my Etsy shop is Bundle Of Joy 

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
I started my shop on January 12, 2012

What is the story behind your business name? 
My shop name came about when I decided to focus on making items for newborns to 5 year old. 

What do you sell? 
I sell crocheted items for children and babies. I offer a variety of items-baby blankets, hats, diaper covers, cocoons, booties and more.

How did you get into your craft?
My Mother taught me how to crochet.

Anything else you would like to share?
I enjoy making custom orders. Even though the items in my shop are for newborn to 5 years old they can be made for older children, even for adults. During the next year I will be expanding on the variety of items I offer for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment