Thursday, June 26, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... 286Taylor

My name is Michelle and my Etsy shop is 286Taylor.


When did you start your Etsy shop?
5/2013

What is the story behind your business name?
286 Taylor was my grandmother's address. She supported Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in SeattleWA after her son/my died of testicular cancer in 1987 at the age of 44. Keeping that tradition and using her address is my tribute to her.

What do you sell?
I love working with stone. I make jewelry, sculptures and my Hope Rocks! collection which is designed to bring a smile to anyone's face. I will also be including paintings soon. All items benefit cancer research.

How did you get into your craft?
I'm a very logical person in my everyday life. I have always found using the creative part of my brain to be refreshing and relaxing. I love creating all types of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment