Thursday, June 5, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Whimsical Wreaths

My name is Erika and my Etsy shop is Whimsical Wreaths.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened up my shop in February 2014.

What is the story behind your business name?
When I opened my shop, I wanted to pick a creative name that had not only alliteration, but depicted the sometimes fanciful and creative side of what I do. I settled on Whimsical Wreaths because whimsical means "playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing way". I felt that it accurately described my product and what I am trying to achieve through my work.
 
What do you sell?
I sell handmade wreaths for any occasion. I am also available for custom orders as well.
 
How did you get into your craft? 

I started making wreaths because I love to have seasonal and holiday décor up in my house at all times. I had lots of people tell me I should start selling my wreaths, so I made a few extras and started selling in February 2014.

Anything else you would like to share?
I am a military spouse, so I am hoping that this business becomes something portable, that I can take with me when we move as an extra source of income for our family. I truly love what I do, and I take pride in my work. 

My wreaths are all handmade by me, I put a lot of time, thought, and effort into making them look great for my customers. I look forward to you taking a look around, and if you don't see something you like, I'd love for you to contact me and get a custom order made just for you. Let me add a little whimsy to your home.









No comments:

Post a Comment