Sunday, June 22, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Hypnotic Hysteria

My name is Amanda and my Etsy shop is Hypnotic Hysteria.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
1/2013

What is the story behind your business name?
As a kid someone asked me what I wanted to be when i grow up. I said I wanted to have a business and I would call it hypnotic hysteria, They asked what I would do and sell... my answer was I have no clue but i have the name.

What do you sell?
I sell knitting, knitting bags, knitting supplies, yarn, art, and vintage silk sari wraps.

How did you get into your craft?
I have been loom knitting since 2006, art has always been a part of my life, the knitting bags i started in 2-2014, the silk sari wraps I started getting from India in 2009

Anything else you would like to share?
I am a mother of two beautiful girls, Cannot wait for winter to be over, I have a You Tube page. I also encourage everyone to show their individuality through their craft, whatever that may be.











No comments:

Post a Comment