Monday, June 16, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Bella Henry Boutique

My name is Laura and my Etsy shop is Bella Henry Boutique.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Summer of 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
I started crocheting when I had my daughter, Bella. She changed my world forever and since then I have enjoyed making beautiful things just like the beauty she has created in my life. 

I decided to leave my high paying healthcare job to spend more time with my family as before all I did was work and hardly saw them. Most of my inspiration comes from nature and I love using beautiful colors. Every time I crochet my dachshund, Henry, is curled up next to me or in my lap. I love making people smile with what I create and everyone tells me I should sell my creations; therefore, BellaHenryBoutique was created:) I hope you enjoy...

What do you sell?
Handmade crochet gifts such as totes, scarves, gloves, and I also do custom crochet orders. I also do pine cone garland:)

How did you get into your craft? 

I needed a hobby to help cope with the stress of being a new mom and working full time in a very stressful career., so I taught myself how to crochet:)

Anything else you would like to share?
I love being on Etsy and I cannot think of my life without my shop!









No comments:

Post a Comment