Friday, June 6, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Allegorical Arts by Jennifer K. Mulcahy

My name is Jennifer and my Etsy shop is Allegorical Arts by Jennifer K. Mulcahy.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened in 2011 but didn't list anything until October 2013.

What is the story behind your business name?
Much of what I paint tells a story much deeper than it appears, often like an allegory.  To encourage people to derive their own personal meanings from my art, I decided to call myself Allegorical Arts.


What do you sell?
I sell original paintings, hand painted art boxes, and other painted objects.

How did you get into your craft? 
I've been painting since I was 8 years old.  I'm a lucid dreamer and love dreams about animals.  I get these strange images of animals in my head and I enjoy bringing them into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment