Monday, June 23, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Trend Corner

My name is Nicole and my Etsy shop is Trend Corner.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
17 Dec, 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
Well, I thought I needed something catchy, It took awhile till I got to what I have today, Trend Corner. Its something simple, And something that you can't forget. That's how my business name came along

What do you sell?
Well I tried selling my handmade phone cases, But its not really working out.. So I started to make jewelry. I like to stick with gemstone, or anything environmentally friendly.

How did you get into your craft?
I got into crafting ever since I was little, But I wasn't very good at it.. In high school I took sewing lessons so I could become better at sewing. Then I started making little crafts.. like phone cases, Bookmarks.. Garment.. That's where everything start!











No comments:

Post a Comment