Thursday, June 19, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... World of Wonder

My name is Jenna and my Etsy shop is World of Wonder.

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
April 6, 2011

What is the story behind your business name?
The majority of my creations are inspired by nature. When 'World of Wonder' came to mind, I felt that it paid homage to the beauty in the natural world, while also painting a picture of just how easily wonder is inspired in the simplest of things.

What do you sell?
handmade custom wedding accessories, home decor & gifts

How did you get into your craft?
When planning my own wedding, I realized that many of the ideas I wanted to see actualized were unfound. This inspired me to open up World of Wonder for other brides, looking for that special something to accent their big day.















No comments:

Post a Comment