Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, December 09, 2013

Welcome to the blog for Gone to the Dogs. My shop has crocheted items for dogs, cats, and even kids!

Each item purchased in my shop helps me be able to afford treatment for Late Stage Lyme Disease and I appreciate each and every sale. To find out more about Lyme Disease visit the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).

Today we had an extra busy day due to one little girl...
Minnie... today's rescue
This pup followed my husband home while he was out walking our dog. He has seen her out and about for the last couple weeks and it is in the 40's and way to cold for her out there. So he came in and got me to go catch her because I have rescue experience. We tried to find her home but to no avail so off to a rescue she went. I refused to take her to an animal shelter. The little time we had her she inhaled some hamburger and water and made friends with the cat but Sydney (my service dog) was not going to have anything to do with her now that she was in HER house.
Holly... rescue pup in 2010
Jolly... rescue pup in 2010
Isaac my old doxie

My goal for Christmas 2014 is to compile a photo book 
for both my daughters. I hope you enjoy the 
walk down memory lane Rebekah & Abigail!








No comments:

Post a Comment