Thursday, December 12, 2013

Today's featured Etsy shop... Knitted Pearls and Krafty Creations

My name is Heidi and my business name is Knitted Pearls and Krafty Creations. I had originally opened a shop in 2012 but I closed it due to lack of interest. In early 2013 I reopened the shop and with the encouragement of a friend have kept it open. When I got my first order I was so excited!! 


My business name came from my love of knitting but also how I love to be creative. I sell knitted goods such as hats, scarves, and shawls. I also sell tye-die shirts and paintings. I have a bit of variety of items. 

I got into my craft actually because I came into some really hard times. I had a nervous breakdown at the job I was doing. Because of this I had to stop working. While out I was going insane with nothing to do. So therefore I started dabbling in what I could pick up and do. 

The first things I started doing were the paintings. (They were easy enough to pick up). After that I started adding onto what I would do. Eventually knitting became more of the passion I really love to do. I love to learn new crafts and hope to one day be able to pick up quilting as well as I have picked up knitting. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment