Saturday, December 14, 2013

Today's featured Etsy shop... Vintage Scrap Shop

My name is Stacy and my Etsy shop is called Vintage Scrap Shop.

When did you start your Etsy shop?

I started selling craft items on eBay several years ago and then I discovered Etsy. I've had several Etsy shops since 2009 and I absolutely love it!

What is the story behind your business name?

I wanted a name that represented what my shop was all about- a place for authentic vintage scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies and embellishments!

What do you sell?

Our shop provides authentic vintage items that are perfect for scrapbooking, project life albums, as well as other paper craft projects. From vintage ephemera, luscious crepe paper garlands to trims and lace, we are thrilled to offer a large selection of vintage paper and embellishments to assist you in all your creative endeavors!

How did you get into your craft?
 
I love old things. From the time I was a young girl I was always scouting flea markets, estate sales, as well as antique shops looking for anything that had character and charm. Now as a grown woman, many of my weekends are spent hunting for vintage goodies such as old papers, cards, vintage buttons, lace and other treasures. Some of these I use for my own scrapbooking and paper craft projects but most of them I share in my shops!

Anything else you would like to share?   
♥♥ My shop was recently featured in the First edition of JOT Magazine - I hope you check it out! ♥♥ jotmagazine.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment