Friday, December 27, 2013

Today's featured Etsy shop... Julie's Crafty Crochet

My name is Julie and my Etsy shop is Julie's Crafty Crochet

When did you start your Etsy shop?  

I opened my shop in Oct -2013 so it is still new and growing.

What is the story behind your business name?
I am disabled and spend my days at home, have had the crochet bug for years and decided to see if I could sell some of them. I LOVE getting orders and knowing that people love the items they have purchased and use them often. I feel useful helping others ( in this manner). 

What do you sell?
Crocheted hats, scarves, hats and scarf sets, hot pads, pot holders, head bands, afghans, baby blankets, throws, and can do others,like rugs, sweaters, baby clothes, some dolls and doll dresses, but have not had time to do any recently and post pictures.



How did you get into your craft?
I got into this craft by my grandma teaching me when I was about 6 years old! could only do a basic stitch at that time, but have self taught the rest that I know and do over the years.







No comments:

Post a Comment