Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Today's featured Etsy shop... Bead Saga

My Name is Pragya and my Etsy shop is called Bead Saga.

What is the story behind your business name?
Every handmade thing have a story behind them it may be inspiration, learning, achievement, investment needs, creativity etc. and so does my bead jewelry. So it’s bead saga. A story behind everything I create.

What do you sell?
I sell handmade jewelry and recently started crochet too.

How did you get into your craft?
I was always inclined towards crafts and designing. I am a graduate in fine arts and masters in Graphic design. Since childhood I always did some thing or other crafty things in my play time and as I grew and observed my skills and interest I am very much into serious crafts.

I get inspired by nature. and keep on exploring. looking forward to more and more crafts. I love try everything and then ideas just flow and grow from there. I learned crochet and jewelry recently so working on the projects.

Anything else you would like to share?
Respect handmade things as they are not only products but someone's love and efforts to make it perfect for you is something it will always carry with it. The best gifts for me are handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment