Saturday, December 7, 2013

Today's featured Etsy shop... Nanny's Treasures

My name is Debbie, my shop name is NannyTreasures. I started my shop a few years ago. I picked the name of my shop because I have 3 lovely grandchildren (hence Nanny-that is what they call me) and I feel the items I make are treasures, so that is how I came up with the name NannysTreasures. 

I sell all things plastic canvas. I make just about everything you can think of out of yarn and plastic canvas, tissue boxes, wall decor, coasters, place mats, trains, etc. I hope to be expanding into another craft soon. I started about 5 years ago as a hobby. A friend taught me, and I find it very relaxing, and enjoy making things that other people want. I started selling on Etsy, because I have way too many items, and thought by selling them, more people from all over could enjoy them too.
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/72498744/graduation-memory-box?ref=shop_home_active 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/66992286/feline-decorative-vases?ref=related-0

No comments:

Post a Comment