Saturday, December 28, 2013

Today's featured Etsy shop... Chelsea's Heart

My name is Chelsea and my Etsy shop is Chelsea's Heart.

When did you start your Etsy shop?

April 2013

What is the story behind your business name? 

I like to think that I put a little bit of my heart into each of my creations. There's nothing like creating something small, like a pair of earrings, that can brighten someone's day!

What do you sell? 

Earrings, necklaces, and the occasional bookmark and keychain
 
How did you get into your craft? 

I spotted some neat looking button jewelry online over a year ago, and thought to myself, 'I can do that too!' So, I dug out my Grandmother's old buttons, got some supplies, and gave it a go! From there I went into beads, and learned how to wire wrap, and make necklaces! 

Anything else you would like to share? 
I'm always looking into trying something new, and I have so much fun with it - I'm always open to custom orders, and would be happy to help in any way that I can =)

No comments:

Post a Comment