Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... A Bushel and A Peck Creations

My name is Stacey and my Etsy shop is A Bushel and A Peck Creations.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop in Feb 2013, stated my business in Jan 2013 on Facebook first.

What is the story behind your business name?
My shop name comes from a combination of a couple things that perfectly went hand in hand with each other.  My married name just happens to be "Peck".  As a little girl, my mom used to say, "I love you a bushel and a peck" every day & night to me, so what better name for my shop, right?

What do you sell?
I sell hand stamped jewelry & key chains, fashion jewelry, & tutu wreaths.

How did you get into your craft? 
I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful little girls.  I decided to make birds nest necklaces and tutu wreaths as gifts for friends and family so save a little money for the holiday season.  While making all these items, I fell in love, so I decided to start a Facebook page and see where it would go, and possibly be able to help support my family.  I had amazing friends and family supporting me, and soon had a request to make a necklace with a specific charm.  I for the life of me couldn't find this specific charm, so I decided to create my own.  That's when I got into hand stamping, and fell in love all over again!  This had become the primary of my business, and I am absolutely blessed to be able to create meaningful & sentimental pieces of jewelry & accessories.

Anything else you would like to share?
All my items are hand crafted by me with love.  I am always open to custom orders and welcome new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment