Monday, April 7, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Kit's Art

My name is Lauren and my business name is Kit's Art

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
I started my shop in September 2, 2013.

What is the story behind your business name? 
The name of my business name Kit is because I like cats and I'm a crazy cat lady. I have always had a lot of animals mostly rescues. Anyway my favorite animal is cats. Kit is short for Kitty a nickname I've been given a few times.

What do you sell? 
I sell mini hats, hair clips, animal ears, prints of my digital paintings and regular paintings.

How did you get into your craft? 
I have always been kind of into crafts and art. Although I've been doing even more paintings now. I go to school for media arts and animation and that's how I got interested in digital paintings. 

The hats and the ears started by me decorating a hat, then my friend said I should try making a hats instead of just decorating them. My friend seemed to think I would be good at that and could sell them. So from then on I made them from scratch instead. The ears I make I had a friend tell me I'm good at crafts and she thought I could make them so then I started making ears too. The hair clips was one of the things I thought would be nice to add to my shop.

Anything else you would like to share? 
You can visit me on Facebook, Twitter, or my Etsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment