Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... CC's Soap in a Pouch

My name is Carrie and my Etsy shop is CC's Soap in a Pouch.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop on July 24, 2013.

What is the story behind your business name?
I thought the name SoapinaPouch would be unique and different because I make cute pouches for my soaps to go in.

What do you sell?
Right now I sell natural handmade soap. In the near future I’m going to introduce body butters, lotions, scrubs, bathing saltz and lip balms. I’m also thinking about starting a line of natural hair care products.

How did you get into your craft? 
I’ve been a crafty person since I was a child and started making natural products at a very young age. Soap making is a craft that just comes very natural and easy to me. I love it more every day.

Anything else you would like to share?
I’d like to say that Etsy is not just a wonderful place to sell, it’s a wonderful community filled with amazing talented people. I find the sellers to be very friendly and encouraging – I’ve learned so much since I have been part of Etsy.  Thank you so much for interviewing me for your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment