Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Efratul Designs

My name is Efrat and my Etsy shop is Efratul Designs.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop 3 years ago, when my son was 1 year old. Next month (on March) He will be 4, my shop will be 3 and my younger son will be 1 year old... many parties in March.

What is the story behind your business name?
The name of my shop is efratul - which is a combination of my name + the word "cat" in hebrew: "chatul", just because i love cats...

What do you sell?
In my shop you can find map wallets, pencil cases, passport covers and more with maps of different cities in the world. You can also order a special custom wallet with the map of you home town, your street, or a place you wish to come back and visit... I also make printed wallets with your pictures on it. it can be a great gift for your spouse, your mother, or for yourself...



No comments:

Post a Comment