Monday, April 21, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Christian Quote Prints and Tools for Christ

My name is Corey and my Etsy shop is Christian Quote Prints and Tools for Christ

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Christian Quote Prints - December 2013
Tools for Christ - September 2012

What is the story behind your business name?
Christian Quote Prints - It comes from the website that I ad a new quote to every day with an image.  This was an extension of that website

Tools for Christ - I started the website as a place to sell the "tools" to share your faith. 
What do you sell?
Christian Quote Prints - Instantly downloadable prints on images with a famous Christian author quote

Tools for Christ - Christian T-shirts and bracelets

How did you get into your craft? 
I started ChristianQuotes.info as a unique way to share Christian quotes.  When the site became popular I thought people might like to display them in their home or give as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment