Sunday, April 27, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... TAarts

My first name is Tracie and my business name is called TAarts. I started my shop in Oct of 2013 and the reason why I wanted to start this shop was to share my creativity with others and express myself in a creative way. Since I have an anxiety disorder its very hard for me to get out there and show my abilities to the world like id like to in person so I figured why not just start a shop on Etsy. 

My shop name is called TAarts for a reason, TA are my initials and arts stand for creative art (paintings, jewelry making, etc.) . I primarily sell custom made jewelry but as a thing I like to do on the side is create paintings. The two don't really mesh well together so that's why iam mainly focused on jewelry. I got into jewelry making after my FiancĂ©'s sister showed me all the jewelry she had made and so I got inspired to create my own at that point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment