Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Sweet September Lane

My name is Lindsey and my Etsy shop is Sweet September Lane.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
January 2014

What is the story behind your business name?
My husband and I were married this past September. I wanted to choose a store name that was important to me and allowed me to be creative in the variety of items I offered. Hence, Sweet September Lane!

What do you sell?
Hand painted, personalized signs

How did you get into your craft? 
Trial and error :) I noticed a few signs in local shops and thought they were so cute! I did some research and after a few prototypes I came up with a system for designing each sign, distressing it and finishing it for longevity.

Anything else you would like to share?
I have standard signs and also have the ability to create any sort of sign in any size that you would like! I can use a variety of images and fonts to customize your sign to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment