Friday, April 18, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... I Believe in Sugar

My Name is Mireya and I started an Etsy shop called I Believe in Sugar. I have a passion for positive words, colors, art and dessert. I believe in sugar is so much more than my love for dessert: cake. 

I love thinking about my purpose in life, faith and just listening to a song. I also believe in the power of positive words. These pass times give me a positive feeling that makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. I feel carefree. Yes sometimes I feel this way when I have a cupcake. 

I use elements like stripes, bright and fun colors and sweets to create a positive message. I have been around Etsy for a while now but for about 6 months or so I have been really passionate about this shop. I am currently working on adding my typography art to mason jars, jute bags and even working on a cosmetic bag. Please check out my shop and have a sweet day!







No comments:

Post a Comment