Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Arctic Fox Chainmaille

My name is Leanne and my Etsy shop is called Arctic Fox Chainmaille.

When did you start your Etsy shop?

I would say, 10/1/13

What is the story behind your business name?

I like foxes. I live in the Arctic. I do chainmaille. Yeah. It is that simple. Oh and I thought it sounded cool. 

What do you sell?

Chainmaille jewelry and accessories. Anything chainmaille. 

How did you get into your craft? 

A friend taught me. 

Anything else you would like to share?

Chainmaille is awesome! It tends to be easier to clean and hold up better to daily wear as jewelry than much beadwork. Chainmaille can be done in most any metal from aluminum to gold and silver plated and everything in between. Our absolute favorite to work with is Niobium and Titanium due to how they are anodized. Because they use heat, the color is inconsistent giving each ring a unique look and coloring.

Anything else you would like to share?

We love custom orders. As we are just starting out that is our bread and butter when it comes to our local sales. We love to do custom work and that is where we dabble into working with other metals. Give chainmaille a chance!



No comments:

Post a Comment