Monday, January 6, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Kate's Cache

My name is Kathy and my Etsy shop is Kate's Cache

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
Started it 5 yrs ago in January

What is the story behind your business name? 
My full name is Kathleen but my brothers started calling me Kate…and it struck.

What do you sell? 
I sell hand knitted and crocheted dogs, teddy bears, animals and home decor. Customers contact me to make dogs that look like their dog. Which I really enjoy!

How did you get into your craft?
My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was 5 yrs old and ever since I have been doing some type of craft or another.

Anything else you would like to share?
I am an animal lover from birth! :-) My passion is dogs and I have two fur kids, Enzo and Tessa and also a bunny and a parakeet. I have been contacted to make my little crochet dogs for rescues all over the US and also in the UK.



No comments:

Post a Comment