Friday, January 10, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Buns and Bows

My name is Jessica and my Etsy shop is Buns and Bows.

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
The shop opened 28th October 2013

What is the story behind your business name? 
I am the proud owner of three beautiful bunnies however for the name of the shop, I also wanted to give insight into what I do. I paint custom pet portraits and I invite people to add accessories (such as bows, hats, bling etc). This is how the shop name came to be!

What do you sell? 
I have always loved drawing and painting and have had a particular interested in Digital Art (drawing with a pen tablet). Since having my three buns I have enjoyed painting their portraits and I wanted to see if others would want the same- and thus I started Bunsandbows :)

How did you get into your craft?

My Custom Pet Portraits are NOT traced or colour-picked; For my Detailed Paintings, I always include a separate page showing screenshots of the painting process. Please feel free to take a look around the shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment