Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... White Wolf Art & Design

My name is Therés and my shop is White Wolf Art & Design.

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
Signed up during the summer 2013, didn't start listing until September.

What is the story behind your business name? 
My Wolf name comes from the Arctic wolf, which is an Amazing creature and one animal i truly feel for, i don't know if it's my heritage from North Sweden that's makes me feel so special about this Arctic - White Wolf. Could be...

What do you sell? 
I sell Reindeer antler jewelry, unique handmade anter jewelry from recycled antlers! I like to say "I pick up ugly things and make them Beautiful again."

How did you get into your craft?
My husbands is a knifemaker and used antlers in his knifes, i could do what he did, he's a true and VERY talented artist - so i figured out a way to still join him in the workshop/studio - antler jewelry where my solution.

Anything else you would like to share?
I've had heated arguments with people who didn't know that reindeers/deers shed their antlers, but they do - you can find them in your Backyard or in the Woods...No animals are being harmed!

4 comments:

  1. How interesting about the antlers. I didn't know or remember this about this beautiful creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewelry is gorgeous and so unique! What a great creative way to use antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the jewelry is amazing! And those rings are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crazy about reusing what people (or animals) don't find useful anymore. Gonna hop on over and have a peek at your shop...........

    ReplyDelete