Friday, January 24, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Pastacuita Barcelona

My name is Mariano and my Etsy shop is Pastacuita Barcelona.

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
I started on September 3rd, 2013

What is the story behind your business name? 
Well, Pastacuita translated directly from Catalan means ‘cooked pasta’ that is the material we use for creating our items.

What do you sell? 
I sell polymer clay jewelry crafted in Barcelona, the place I live in.

How did you get into your craft?
I got into this business by mere chance. My parents were craft traders so I am kind of immersed in this world since I was born. However, it wasn’t until a Brazilian friend showed me the colorful items made in Rio de Janeiro that I ended up joining in and experimenting with polymer clay. Afterwards, as my friends liked my creations more and more I decided to start my little business.

Anything else you would like to share?
Creating this handcrafted jewelry is not only my work but also one of my greatest passions and it has been this way from the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment