Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Kit's Art

 My name is Lauren and my Etsy shop is Kit's Art

When did you start your Etsy shop?
Sept 2, 2013

What is the story behind your business name?
I like cats and I have had the nickname kitty before so Kit is short for Kitty and I like art and doing artwork so I came up with Kitsart.

What do you sell?
Digital paintings, mini hats, ears (fox and cat so far), and hair clips. I've been trying to decide if I should put prints of my regular paintings I don't know if u want to add that or not.

How did you get into your craft? 
Well the digital paintings I learned how to do them at school. As for the hats I made one for myself and I had some people say if I ever sold them they might buy one. The ears I had a friend say I should try making them since I am good at making things and she thought they would sell well. Then the hair clips I had left over material so I decided hair clips would be a good thing to make with the extra material.

Anything else you would like to share?
I'm a crazy cat lady and I like my animals and always had a lot growing up. Most of my animals have been shelter animals or rescue animals I have had a few that were not though. I have fun doing paintings of my pets I also do animations and pets are good for stories for that. Right now I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, a hedgehog, and some fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment