Friday, January 17, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Gloria Miller's Creations

My name is Gloria and my Etsy shop is Gloria Miller's Creations

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
November 2013

What is the story behind your business name? 
When I first opened my shop I had Elegant Hair bows and I loved that name. But soon I decided I'd like to have more in my shop than just hair bows so I changed it to what I have now.

What do you sell? 
Right now in my shop I have hair bows, puppy hair bows, magnets, and baby cuddle blankets. I just got started on some of these so I don't have a lot of them made. Over the next couple weeks I also want to add children toys, doll clothes, and knotted blankets.

How did you get into your craft?

I was on YouTube watching some videos when I came across a hair bow making video. I have always dreamed of having my own business just didn't have a lot of money to invest. After seeing the video I went out and bought some supplies set up an etsy account and here I am FINALLY running my own business! And I love it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment