Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Mrs. Keuning's

My name is Tamara and my Etsy shop is Mrs. Keuning's

When did you start your Etsy shop? 
In January 2013

What is the story behind your business name? 
Keunings is the nickname of my husband, and so am I MrsKeunings. Not very inventive but better than Crochetedbytamara, the first name I picked for my shop....

What do you sell? 
I sell all sort of crocheted items and some knitted items. I like to make scarfs and hats, so I have a lot of them in my shop. I also like to make amigurumi (the name for crocheted stuffed animals), they are so cute. 

How did you get into your craft?
My niece bought a very cute crocheted owl once. I decided that I had to learn myself to crochet to make that same owl. So I watched a lot of YouTube video's and learned myself. Last summer I learned myself to knit because I wanted to make a particular hat.

Anything else you would like to share?

I like to make all sort of things, i enjoy it. But I want to make the customer happy also, so custom orders are always welcome. Just let me know what you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment