Friday, March 21, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Amanda Doster

My name is Amanda Doster. I am a self taught fiber artist. My shop, Amanda Doster, features my original wool art. All of my work is created by needle felting, a technique involving stabbing the wool repeatedly with a barbed needle until it is felted into the desired shape. It is very time consuming, but highly enjoyable!

Since my last feature, there have several fun additions to my shop. As part of my desire to promote fiber artistry, I now offer supplies for felting and spinning. My shop carries a wide variety of colors and types of wool with more coming soon.

On the handmade side of things, my latest creations include a series of felted masks. I've really enjoyed working on a larger scale and have plenty more planned out!

You can find me both on Etsy and Facebook:
www.etsy.com/shop/AmandaDoster
www.facebook.com/AmandaDosterArt

No comments:

Post a Comment