Sunday, March 30, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Freshwater Perle Designs

Hello, my name is Kerry, and I am creator and owner of Freshwater Perle Designs. I have always loved jewelry, and started creating my own, over 30 years ago. I am also a licensed cosmetologist, and worked as a makeup artist and aesthetician, for many years. I have always had a love for anything art related, and through Etsy, was finally able to realize my dream of having a place to showcase my jewelry creations! 

Another love of mine, is antiques, and vintage items, particularly jewelry. I add some of my favorite vintage jewelry finds to my shop, as I come across them, so be sure to stop by often, to see what's new! All handmade items are created by me, and one of a kind, and all photography is done by me as well. 

You will notice a nature theme, pretty much throughout my shop, as I have always loved the outdoors, and anything to do with the ocean, trees, flowers, and such. I also take custom orders, so if there is something that you have in mind, but don't see, in my shop, send me a message!



No comments:

Post a Comment