Thursday, March 6, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Crochet me Yours

My name is Sarah and my Etsy shop is Crochet me Yours

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop on the very last day of 2013, December 31st, 2013.

What is the story behind your business name?
I wanted a title that would pop to people and stick in their minds. I also wanted a title that would show what it was I was selling. So it took a lot of thought but I came up with Crochet Me Yours.

What do you sell?
I sell many types of crocheted items including afghans, baby hats, and headbands.

How did you get into your craft? 
When I was about 10 years old my great aunt taught me how to crochet and I have loved doing it ever since!

Anything else you would like to share?
My favorite thing to crochet is the baby hats. There are just so many variations that I can make, the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment