Monday, March 10, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... MBrides

MBrides
...WeddingFlower Accessory World:)...

I am Ines Davidovic and I create floral accessories for weddings. I started with my work 3 years ago when I was a bride. I really enjoy when I make my flowers and always thinking when making them it should be something I would love to wear. Think that you own need to love and want to wear your products so the others will also do...
I take care when I create my flowers! I use chiffon, silk, satin, pearls, zircons to create my flowers...each petal is hand cut carefully and each flower is securely attached to a hair clip.
My flowers are for woman who loves floral style, for bride, bridesmaids or flower girl:) My flowers are romantic and elegant. Give a little of floral style to your outfit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment