Monday, March 3, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... God Inspired Creations

My name is Robin and my Etsy shop is God Inspired Creations

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop May 2010 due to some encouragement from my daughter who is very talented and successful on Etsy.

What is the story behind your business name?
The name of my shop reflects my true beliefs in how were my creativity Comes from. I can do all things though the Lord and He has given me wonderful talent to share with others.

What do you sell?
I sell Embroidered Book Covers, Handmade Jewelry, Handmade Crochet items, and some vintage. Everything is one of a kind on my shop. I've never used a pattern, I receive an image or idea and drawl it on paper and set out to make it. 

How did you get into your craft? 
My grandmother taught me to Crochet when I was 8 years old and she could make anything, very blessed. I taught my self how to sew when my kids were young and know I am able to do this full time now and i always make handmade gifts for Christmas.

Anything else you would like to share?
I recently remarried and my husband has joined me in the creativity and is now making items himself. Learning how to sew, making jewelry from his own images and talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment