Friday, March 28, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Pamela Jones Art Studio

My name is Pamela and my Etsy shop is Pamela Jones Art Studio.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
September 2012

What is the story behind your business name?
I use my own name because past customers can find me.

What do you sell?
Original watercolours, watercolour prints and art cards

How did you get into your craft? 
I have painted since I was very young, just kept on doing it. I paint landscapes and seascapes of Wales England Scotland Ireland and France and Italy. I have a slightly impressionistic style, staying away from the photographic copying of a scene, colour harmony is important. I simplify a scene. I feel the artist must balance skill and imagination....a painting without any imagination has no feeling...I hope the viewer feels this when viewing the paintings......











1 comment: