Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Art and Twine

Hello I'm Beth, an English Artist, singer/songwriter and mom now living in South CarolinaUSA. My online shop is called Art and Twine.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my new business in November 2013.

What is the story behind your business name?
I have always lives to paint with water colours and then saw a picture of a twined wine bottle and thought I would love to do that too. I then started to paint on my twined bottles so the name was chosen to capture both of my passions.

What do you sell?
At Art and Twine I sell hand crafted and hand painted twines bottles that can be used as vases or customers can out scented oils inside. My designs come in all shapes and sizes from wine, beer bottles to whiskey and baby bottles.

How did you get into your craft? 


I have always lived to craft and paint however when I had a car accident in 2007 I was left with spinal, shoulder and nerve damage which left me not being able to work. I concentrated on the things I can still do such as my painting and crafts and it has been a life line for me.

Anything else you would like to share?
I am also a singer and songwriter and so eventually I would like to sell my music via my shop too. Etsy is a fantastic concept, so easy for customers to use to buy my designs and they can buy from almost anywhere in the world which is wonderful.








No comments:

Post a Comment