Sunday, May 18, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Designs by DM Candles

My first name is Debby. My business name is Designs by DM
I started making freshwater pearl jewelry in 2007 under the name 'Spirit of Elegance' to capture the essence of the pearl. My pearls are shipped, directly, to me from Hong Kong and are graded AAA-AA. When I began designing candles, I changed my name to 'Designs by DM'. 

I enjoy working with candles because of their reputation of elegance, charm, and warmth. We pour our own candles and all of our designs are imprinted, directly, into the wax using a heat transfer technique. We don't use water-slide decals, rub-ons, or vellum.

All of our candles are, also, everlasting because we carve a place on top of the pillar for a tea light candle to burn. Our pillars are unscented due to some people having an allergic reaction to a particular scent. With the tea light, the customer can use a scented tea light, if desired.

Most of my candles are Christian, inspirationally, based because of my strong faith in The Lord, Jesus the Christ. Part of the life of a Christian is to spread the Gospel (The Great Commission). The Lord said that His Word would not return to Him void (Isaiah 55:11).









No comments:

Post a Comment