Thursday, May 29, 2014

Today's featured Etsy shop... Koolnecks Accessories

My name is Sheena and my Etsy shop is Koolnecks Accessories.

When did you start your Etsy shop?
I opened my shop May 17, 2012, but did not really get going and listing my items until August of that same year



What is the story behind your business name?
My business grew out of a love for crafts. My friends and I started to get together as a "girls hangout time" to learn how to make jewelry. I fell in love with making jewelry. The wide array of stones, beads, gems, wires, etc got me hook, line and sinker!

I had another idea previously for a business and called it Koolnecks Scarves (b/c I knit and crochet as well) however I fell in love so much with jewelry making that I switched gears and decided to keep the name (Koolnecks) b/c I loved it and dropped the scarves for "Accessories".

What do you sell?
Handmade Jewelry

Anything else you would like to share?
I consider myself an "artist in constant training" and strongly believe that if you love what you do it will show in your craft/art and the way you carry it out. 

I also support and promote handmade and small businesses because there is a greater value in something made by an artists' two hands (not only is it an item, but it carries with it that artists' feelings, emotions, energies, strengths/weaknesses, and so much more) and for that reason I will always say "Support Handmade", and my customers are worth it!


From each and every piece of jewelry you see in my shop right down to my packaging, it is all handamde by me. My packaging also is eco-friendly. I look forward to seeing you in my shop!



You can find me on...








1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Sara for the feature of me and my shop!!
    -Sheena - Koolnecks Accessories

    ReplyDelete